Discuss Pyro in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You only know 1 wholesaler then?.. :grin:

No darkwood, I know plenty of Wholesalers, but the question was where can I get 4l1 bare Pyro with all respect I believe I answered the question:boxing_smiley:

No darkwood, I know plenty of Wholesalers, but the question was where can I get 4l1 bare Pyro with all respect I believe I answered the question:boxing_smiley:
Was aimed at the OP not yourself he only expressed Eddies' ... and was done with a jovial tone too. In hindsight quoting the OP would have stopped the confusion ;)

Was aimed at the OP not yourself he only expressed Eddies' ... and was done with a jovial tone too. In hindsight quoting the OP would have stopped the confusion ;)

OK Mate no probs it wasn't meant to be sarky but knowing me it came out that way anyhow

Lovely thanks guys will have a look at ebay. Got accounts with about 5 Wholesalers but know I won't get less than a 50m drum at any of them which I don't particular want to fork out for. Haven't used any in 10 years but had to repot a couple of ends yesterday and have another client with a stone cottage who wants external lighting but has now decided he's not happy with black conduit and accessories after I've bought them all lol cheers again

Quite a few I know do cut to order, try Scattergoods and Johnson; although with ringing them Im not sure on MICC stock.

Reply to Pyro in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a fuseboard change I need to do soon I’m putting in a FUSEBOX 7 or 10 way RCBO+ SPD My only concern is how I should run the pyro cables in...
Replies
Views
Background: I am not an electrician, I am a retired professional engineer high power broadcast transmitter design , but am dabbling outside my...
Replies
Views
Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I’m not sure I posted on the right thread. I’m a 22 year old trying to get into the industry the colleges around me don’t have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to run a mains spur off the existing ring main in a domestic property. To get the double socket to the correct place I have to drill...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock