Discuss Schedule of Test Results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nickbrom

Hi hope someone can help...

I am fitting a new Shower to existing CU complying with all requirements... On the schedule do I only list this new install as i havent altered any of the others. For info It is 10mm cable via a 40amp MCD to the CU's RCD
cheers

Nick

EIC for your new circuit. ensure earthing and bonding is intact and adequate. any problems you see with the rest of the installation, note in comments box.

Thanks for the replies... If i do list the rest am i required to test and list the results?. I dont have a prob listing them but didnt think i have to carry out any testing on them or is it purely a visual check? there are approx 16 more MCDs

telectrix i have carried all what you have referred to

you do not have to test or inspect any circuits you have not worked on.

if you are listing all circuits on your test schedule, you can enter N/A for the readings boxes.

i wouldn't list the others even - I used to mark the other circuits as n/a, now i use the Amtech package and that has a 'Circuit not tested' fill for the circuit descrition box, like spin says, it may confuse matters - do you know the other circuits are marked correctly?? IF you list them you may need to check!

Reply to Schedule of Test Results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I am in the process of training to be an electrician and have a question. When filling out a EIC for a new circuit am I required to test...
Replies
Views
Would entering each RCD as a line on the schedule of test results be correct? If so, what would be entered in boxes such as Zs?
Replies
Views
This is slightly pedantic, so right up my street. I'm filling out an EICR. The sockets are wired in 2.5 (apart from some in the kitchen that have...
Replies
Views
Hi All New to this forum, have read the posts on here from google but only recently signed up. I'm having some issues and some input would be...
Replies
Views
On a couple of recent EICRs I've run into FCUs on a RFC, then 1.5 or 1mm to several lighting points and would be interested how people would note...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock