Discuss Swimming pool help please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

If you haven't already signed the contract with the LL tell him you'll be taking your money else where unless he agrees to moving the board.

Really? If I were the landlord and you put that one to me, I'd tell you exactly what to do with your money! That aside, if the landlord does agree to the board being moved, (a) all costs of doing so should be borne by the prospective tenant, paid in advance and (b) the contractor selected and instructed to do the work by the landlord, not the tenant.

The landlord can't keep on moving the distribution board on every change of tenant.

This capitalism if someone isn't willing to give you what you want your take your dosh to somewhere that is . If the OP hasn't already signed the lease the the LL isn't willing to cater to the op requirements then the LL should loose out on the OP dosh.

My LL question was regards weight of volume of water, in a tank, sitting on the floor of this building.

The question was posted before I saw the photograph and the OP’s reply, which only came through this morning.
I seem to be receiving posts in the wrong order.

I've had that before. Someone suggested its because the OP is a new member, and there's some process involved, that OP posts have to be vetted somehow, before they are displayed?

I've had that before. Someone suggested its because the OP is a new member, and there's some process involved, that OP posts have to be vetted somehow, before they are displayed?

That's how I understand it. As part of the SPAM (that's Spam Prevention And Moderation) program ;) , there is an increased level of moderation. I'm guessing once new members reach a certain level of approved post count they will no longer be moderated.

The thing is, once the OP's post has been vetted it should go at the end of the post, not when they posted. It just makes the thread look silly and jumbled. I presume that they can't do that though..

Reply to Swimming pool help please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net