Discuss Taking 2 days to do a one day job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Second day progressed to mild hand shaking and unstable on my feet, all fine now though, back to the claret or maybe a Bordeaux, just a bit different. 🥳
Shaking hands is OK on your side of the Channel, is it? We're still just waving at everyone.

Glad you've got your stability back.

Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
stop the negative waves. woof, woof.

and.... just for the affectionados. 9 p.m. tonite on paramount... fistfull of dollars.

Soi disant

Esteemed
Reaction score
Second day progressed to mild hand shaking and unstable on my feet, all fine now though, back to the claret or maybe a Bordeaux, just a bit different. 🥳
You're advised to lay off the booze for a bit before and after the jab to give your immune system the best chance to work properly. It may not be official NHS advice, because there's no "evidence" (which there would never be without massive trials) but I decided that if expert immunologists were advising caution based on their general expertise in the immune system I'd rather play it safe.

One benefit was it made me try a number of alcohol-free beers,and I found that some of them are perfectly fine, to the point where I don't even have to add "...for an alcohol-free beer" after that.

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You're advised to lay off the booze for a bit before and after the jab to give your immune system the best chance to work properly. It may not be official NHS advice, because there's no "evidence" (which there would never be without massive trials) but I decided that if expert immunologists were advising caution based on their general expertise in the immune system I'd rather play it safe.

One benefit was it made me try a number of alcohol-free beers,and I found that some of them are perfectly fine, to the point where I don't even have to add "...for an alcohol-free beer" after that.
Alcohol free beers have much improved in recent years.... gone is the stigma among mates when someone’s downing the 0% stuff.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
trouble is all these alc. free beers are lager types. i don't like lager.(except someof the european ones -Polish.Czech, etc).

Soi disant

Esteemed
Reaction score
trouble is all these alc. free beers are lager types. i don't like lager.(except someof the european ones -Polish.Czech, etc).
There are some good IPAs and wheat beers. And Big Drop's milk stout is jolly nice.

I've yet to find an even half-decent AF bitter, and don't get me started on AF "cider"... 🤬

Reply to Taking 2 days to do a one day job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net