Discuss Tannoy system recommendation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Never done one but observed that if it forms part of an emergency announcement system (e.g. fire alarm) it should be wired in FP or MICC

Unless something says otherwise I would for future proofing :)

If you want a VAPA then yes it is wired in FP200, but will also required end of line monitoring units, high swop spare amplifier, full battery backup and approved voice storage/mixing unit.

I used to do alot of pa/va. If you need any advice i will gladly help you mate. The few PA installs i do these days i just use TOA, good price and reliable stuff. Whats the system doing? Any nusic or just annoucements? Is it zoned?

Atleast its wireless

Attachments

• 7LEJYJDITnZae7sA1TTdUuDcxuoiM3o_D_riSzvqKTLK6cVmn05C9A5VRYG5AjaOMq4SchUgoLKSE9rwXpUxT6DddWH-7YE.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 38

Reply to Tannoy system recommendation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi folks, Can anyone recommend a reliable brand for emergency lighting bulkheads please? I have a job coming up to replace 30 odd units. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello All Living room will have 12 GU10s. Can anyone recommend any dimmable bulbs that won't flicker and be around 400 lumens each? I've got 4 in...
Replies
Views
Basically as title, but can anyone recommend a good one. So far not seen a good one that I like, fitted a few for customers where you have to...
Replies
Views
We have a customer in a large office block with all power in the building fed from an Electrak plug in busbar system. Lots of desks, lots of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back