• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Search the forum,

Discuss Tevo van racking in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jaythornley

Two modular tool racking sytems from Tevo.

Built to last, very versatile and in good condition.

All the drawers' handles have a built-in catch that prevents the drawer from opening while driving. When fully extended, the drawer allows 100% access to all the contents, and an additional catch prevents the drawer from slamming shut. Drawers have foam inserts and tops of both units have rubber matting. Other accessories such as foam plastic liners, plastic inserts and dividers can be added. Currently as standard with ball bearing runners. Max. load 30 kg/drawer and total max. 100 kg/drawer unit. For exceptionally heavy loads (max. load 50 kg/drawer), medium and tall drawer units can be equipped with double ball bearing runners.

Both units have good lockers, and i have a spare/second key for each as well.

The first unit with the blue quick access tubs is 1220mm wide by 900mm tall, and 305mm deep.

The second unit with the drawers is 1030mm wide and 1230mm tall and 305mm deep.
Although the top shelf can be removed, reducing it to 900mm tall as well.

I've seen lesser units going online for £200, so i'm asking £350 for the pair. However all reasonable offers considered.

Pick up from bristol.

unit 2.jpgunit 1.jpgdelete me 063.jpg

Thanks Shakerbess, but i'm after a bit more. I'm not in a particular hurry to get rid of them as i have storage space for them.

any other bids? :)

Thanks Shakerbess, but i'm after a bit more. I'm not in a particular hurry to get rid of them as i have storage space for them.

any other bids? :)

id love to up the offer but im out of work and trying to go self employed and trying to get my self sorted with the small amount i have for testing equipment tools ect i do understand you want more. The racking will it fit in a renault traffic van? mate? i did really like the racking will try to see if i can get more dosh mate
ps thankyou for the reply mate

Couldn't say for sure if they would go in a reanault traffic. My instinct is yes, as they are currently in a vw transporter with room to spare. If you've already got the van check out the dimensions i put in the original message.

cheers

Jamie

Reply to Tevo van racking in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net