• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Triton T200 RE Shower in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutley00

EF Member
The Low Pressure Warning light is on and we can only get cold water out of it. I suspect its a faulty sensor in the 'base' unit but as its so old, no one at Triton is old enough to remember them!

Has anyone any experience of them & how to fix them? I really dont want to take the whole thing out as it's only in a 2nd bathroom and it would involve taking out the suite and re-tiling to replace the shower, but if a quick fix is available, advice would be really appreciated?

Leesparkykent

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Low Pressure Warning light is on and we can only get cold water out of it. I suspect its a faulty sensor in the 'base' unit but as its so old, no one at Triton is old enough to remember them!

Has anyone any experience of them & how to fix them? I really dont want to take the whole thing out as it's only in a 2nd bathroom and it would involve taking out the suite and re-tiling to replace the shower, but if a quick fix is available, advice would be really appreciated?
Triton T200re Shower Spares | TRITO-PARENT-34

Leesparkykent

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hence me making the post - I was hoping someone somewhere had sussed a workaround. Like maybe how to bypass what is clearly a dodgy sensor
I doubt it as the sensors will clearly be there for a reason. The pressure release could of operated due to scale, have you tried disconnecting the shower head/hose and running the shower?

Last edited:

Leesparkykent

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Is there any water dripping from a over flow on the remote unit? Normally a clear tube.

Dave OCD

Forum Mentor
Might even be a bunged up filter in the water inlet causing reduction in flow, this would also give the problem described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.