Discuss what size of Armoured cable in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi to all first please may I point out that I am an avid DIY person but know my limits. I would like to know from all you very experienced people out there what size of Armoured cable to use to put power to my steel container, i am in the process of turning it into a work space and a Sauna I envisage that the Sauna would need 10 k watts to power it as for the rest of the load it would just be normal hand tools and a small lighting circuit which would not need be used whilst the Sauna is in use. I would point out that I would be using a qualified electrician to connect up but I can dig the trench to the correct depth and lay the cable as that is just labour . Hope that sorts out my input in this .
So my distance from the container to my house is 30m can any body advise what diameter of Armoured cable to use to ensure I get the power needed for the power needed.
Very kind regards
Adrian

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Paignton pete

-
Arms
Esteemed
You must be logged in to see the message.

davesparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to what size of Armoured cable in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom