Discuss When it comes to green energy, we have all been getting it so wrong, finally I get it now. in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net

Me hug a tree and burn a car,
We all responsible for every action we take plastic made from oil we will never learn all peaple are greedy, I will have what you have, just think about the amazon peaple they don't pop down the local supermarket with a plastic bag. any way need to climb up that tree tommorow to try and get that coconut down. Lol

Haven't watched it yet, but given the name 'baitfella' on the title page I would imagine it's a wind up?

It's a clip basically of 3 people discussing wind turbines and how they work except the guy in the vid on the left we can see was genuinely thinking wind turbines were powered by electric to cool the planet down, if you can watch for a few minutes, it is the reaction from the host and his mate that sell this to me that it isn't set up or faked.

Never underestimate the reluctance to learn....

In one week,i met one gentleman who gave it his best shot,in convincing me the world was flat.....and a lady who was certain,the vaccines had micro-chips,in them.

I remain sceptical ?

Reply to When it comes to green energy, we have all been getting it so wrong, finally I get it now. in the Green Energy Forums | Green Energy Hub area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! (Note, this is not a DIY, I'm using a fully qualified electrician, just posting here...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Green2go Launches for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable Needs Green2Go - for All Your Solar, EV Charging and Renewable...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Beginners Guide to Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) Units: A Solution to Indoor Air Quality Woes A guide to Positive Input...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock