Discuss 17th edition test only in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

adamh

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

got a call from stockport college today sayin that they will be offering 17th test only for about 50quid not till nov tho

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sat mine at Gloscat for £30 last night - passed it but boy, what a damn hard exam!!

A

adamh

really? noticed sum1 said you can do it in leeds for 30 quid think im gonna book mine there, gonna buy the book tomoz and have a good read!

W

wayne

adam,you doing the part or full exam ,?either way you'll need the book,
cirrus what did you find tough?for me it was the wordng of the questions

H

hungy5

Sat mine 3 weeks ago. it was tought exam, i was very lucky didn't get any calculation question, cos i wasn't scare of it, it just take too much time to work it out. 1 guy who sat the exam wit me, he get about 6 questions on calculation, i can see he was sweat in the exam..
my advice to adam do buy the IEE wiring regulations 2382-10 exam success book. i had found this book do help me throught the exam...specially you not gonna attend the course. wanna buy off me ....hiiihiiiii..!!!..make sure you know where ad what section in the BS 7671 book...

I did the course and within that 3 days and alots of informations go in my head. During the exam i only need refferred to the book for reading of tables and couple of time that all. Most of the questions i answer is top of my head.

good luck adam and well done cirrus...

T

Tunnel Sparkie

Can anybody tell me what the pass percentage is for the 17th Edition Regs.

S

Shakey

Can anybody tell me what the pass percentage is for the 17th Edition Regs.
there isnt one.

there are 8 sections in the exam, and you can drop to 33% in one section, somtimes 2, but then you would want minimum 50% in the others.

You could get 100% in most sections, then answer none in Section 8 (and get zero for it) and you would fail, but with a higher overall percentage than someone who got 60% all the way through and passed:rolleyes:

A

angelofmercy186

really? noticed sum1 said you can do it in leeds for 30 quid think im gonna book mine there, gonna buy the book tomoz and have a good read!
Where abouts in Leeds was it??
any info would be much appriciated

P

pineappletree

Lewisham college is now doing the exam for £55

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to 17th edition test only in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom