Discuss 2382 questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm waiting for my 2330 level 3 to start again in sep and was thinking of taking my 2382 in a couple of months all being well.

Whats peoples opinions on revising for it?

Are these software simulators any good?

any realistic sample questions anywhere which appear on exams?

cheers

I believe most find this book very good.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exam-Success-Wiring-Regulations-2382-10/dp/0863418856/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1278765092&sr=8-1-spell]Exam Success: IEE Wiring Regulations 2382-10: Amazon.co.uk: Paul Cook, Jonathon Elliot: Books[/ame]

Hi guys,

I'm waiting for my 2330 level 3 to start again in sep and was thinking of taking my 2382 in a couple of months all being well.

cheers

I teach 2330, 2382, 2377 and 2391 in college. If you let me have your email address i can send over some 2382 test questions.:cool:

I do have a question though? If you are studying 2330 now why do you need to study 2382 regulations? You will be training to the 17th edition while studying level 3.

Regards

Dichroic;)

Hi guys,

cheers

A lot of the stuff you will be doing this coming year will help with your wiring regs exam so if you are going to do an evening class i would pick one that is at least part way through your 2330 to take advantage of what you can learn from that.

This [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/7671-Learning-Guide-Understanding-Regulations/dp/1906091048/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1278875199&sr=1-1]BS 7671 Learning Guide: A Practical Guide to Understanding the IEE Wiring Regulations Learning Guide 1: Amazon.co.uk: NICEIC Group Ltd: Books[/ame] is probs one of the most useful books you can get but the actual exam questions in it are not C&G ones, it does however have all the content. The course i did actually included this book in the price of the course so check with your college first. It is a thick book though and needs at least a good few weeks of hard work if you are going to make full use of it.

I trust you already have bought your BRB - if you haven't look for both of them on ebay for some good bargains.

Reply to 2382 questions in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net