Discuss 2392 questions in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HELLO Everibodyi would like to do 2392 inspection and testing!
i wana buy the book for 2392 where can i buy and what is the name for it???i wana learning the book before i start the curse!
please tell me anything abaut this curse!!
please explain anything from the curse!!important

Last edited:
Hi nebitomi, those two replies refer to how you replaced the word 'course' with 'CURSE'. I had the family packed in the car and heading for holy ground until I realised what you meant and I don't think the cat will be coming back after the ill- fated exorcism!!
However some recommended books would be Guidance Note 3, Bs 7672, Practical Guide to Inspection and Testing by Christpher kitchen.
But to be honest if you have no experience yet I would wait until the course starts before reading them, hope this helps?
Does anyone know how to remove to remove garlic cloves from a cats orifice?

If you want to do 2392 then you should purchase a copy of Guidance note 3: Inspection and testing, this is the book that will be used to provide the information for the course.
To find out more about the course and the type of questions then look below these threads to the "similar threads" section which has other questions asked on here about 2392-10.

A curse may be considered an evil spell that you may need protection from such as with garlic!
A course is entirely different and require less protection but more study.

Hallo
everyone !
Can you tell me how can i get test papper for 2392?
Or what is the question bank?where can i find or how can i learn before i go to curse or test??!!

Hallo
everyone !
Can you tell me how can i get test papper for 2392?
Or what is the question bank?where can i find or how can i learn before i go to curse or test??!!

Have you looked into doing a basic life skills course? Might seem a little more appropriate............

what is that mean what you sad??
2392 is finished? 2394 instead of 2392?
2394 is the new number?from when?

Hello mate.

I will try to be helpful.

The 2392 is a level 2 course that will be closed for registration at the end of the year.

The 2394 is the proposed new qualification but it is now level 3 and consists of newer criteria which may or may not be relevant to your field.

The 2392 as it stands is a very good qualification, it introduces you to the required techniques and methods needed to effectively commission and certify your completed domestic installations or similar.

Doing the 2392 will be fine if you are lacking in experience.

The exam is closed book, multiple choice. There are some fairly good reading materials and learning guides.

If you contact me via PM I can give you some example questions and workbook exercises as study aids.

Hello mate.

I will try to be helpful.

The 2392 is a level 2 course that will be closed for registration at the end of the year.

The 2394 is the proposed new qualification but it is now level 3 and consists of newer criteria which may or may not be relevant to your field.

The 2392 as it stands is a very good qualification, it introduces you to the required techniques and methods needed to effectively commission and certify your completed domestic installations or similar.

Doing the 2392 will be fine if you are lacking in experience.

The exam is closed book, multiple choice. There are some fairly good reading materials and learning guides.

If you contact me via PM I can give you some example questions and workbook exercises as study aids.

so i can apply or enrol for 2392 curse until end of year ,after next year only just 2394 will be!
do you know anything abaut new 2394 what is the criterium and how is difficult?
2395 2396 thats would be fain but i heard is too difficul!im not english thats is my problem !because lots of job requarements 2395 and 2396 !

so i can apply or enrol for 2392 curse until end of year ,after next year only just 2394 will be! yes
do you know anything abaut new 2394 what is the criterium and how is difficult? yes
2395 2396 thats would be fain but i heard is too difficul!im not english thats is my problem !because lots of job requarements 2395 and 2396 ! not specifically

Refer to above

Reply to 2392 questions in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net