Discuss 3 Phase connections in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good day to you. I need electrical drawings urgently and hopefully there is someone that can assist me. They are all for electrical trade test.
Taking into consideration it's three phase.
1. A 2 Speed starter with selector switch and motor with control circuit
2. A manual 2 speed starter and motor with control circuit
3. A 2 speed starter Automatic and motor with control circuit
4. And a Forward Reverse Control panel Star /Delta with control circuit

Your kind assistance is highly appreciated

Good day.

Yes. But I mostly connected the control circuits. And talking under correction, but as far as I can remember it was mostly only sequential starting like underground for conveyors. So I mostly worked on the control ciruits and not the main wiring on the motors and the switching of phases. Forward and reverse you have to swop on the phase side. That's not what I am having difficulty in. But understanding the difference between the following two for example.
A 2 Speed starter with selector switch and motor with control circuit and a manual 2 speed starter and motor with control circuit according to me is basically the same. One with push buttons and one with a selector switch. Both without a timer relay.

3. A 2 speed starter Automatic and motor with control circuit is with a timer first star connection then delta in same direction
4. And a Forward Reverse Control panel Star /Delta with control circuit is with a forward and a reverse button including a timer for each direction.
Please correct me if I a wrong

Good day all. May this next year be much better than this year. I am attaching some pictures with various diagrams if someone can be so kind and look if they are fine. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• DOL starter.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Single phase forward reverse with contactor.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 14
Here are the other drawings

Attachments

• 3 Phase forward reverse star delta auto.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 3 Phase forward reverse with selector switch.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 3 Phase manual selector same direction.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 5
  • Single phase forward reverse with contactor.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7

Reply to 3 Phase connections in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net