Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss £40 hamper to the first person who finds me this ladder! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
That's not a twin though is it Richy?
Ah. I now see on closer inspection. No it isn't even though we still climb up the wrong side sometimes.
I'd just ask one of the wholesalers to get one in for you - thats what I do with Werner ladders. I've had them from CEF, YESSS and Rexel.

happyhippydad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Not quite what I'm looking for @Doomed . The little platform at the top needs to be one that is for hammers, screwdrivers etc. Also, the one in your link will be too long for the van.
See my first post as to the type i am looking for, i.e both sides the same. Oh yes, and it's over £200! :D

I'm a man of my word and I genuinely will send a hamper to whomever finds one meeting the criteria in the OP.
[automerge]1601207159[/automerge]
Now that one is close to what I'm looking for. Just doesn't have the nice tray on top with little holes for screwdrivers, hammer etc. Also, as you say, in Ireland.

Last edited:

happyhippydad

-
Esteemed
Arms
You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find a twin fibreglass step ladder in the UK!

I'm genuinely thinking of just sticking a few wooden steps on to the other side of my existing ladder!

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Not quite what I'm looking for @Doomed . The little platform at the top needs to be one that is for hammers, screwdrivers etc. Also, the one in your link will be too long for the van.
See my first post as to the type i am looking for, i.e both sides the same. Oh yes, and it's over £200! :D

I'm a man of my word and I genuinely will send a hamper to whomever finds one meeting the criteria in the OP.
[automerge]1601207159[/automerge]

Now that one is close to what I'm looking for. Just doesn't have the nice tray on top with little holes for screwdrivers, hammer etc. Also, as you say, in Ireland.
soon make a tray to clip on. bit of 2mm ally wth the appropriate holes drilled.

Reply to £40 hamper to the first person who finds me this ladder! in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.