Search the forum,

Discuss air conditioning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wow Tony.

All those years in education and you still can't spell :)

Seriously though, go for it Luke. Like I said, in my experience, countries/islands where there is quite an ex-pat community (or even former colonies), they tend to look more favourably upon British tradesmen as better trained/educated/reliable etc. I'm talking mainly on the domestic side of things and slight commercial (bars/nightclubs).

Because I didnt go to college, and went on a course,ever since i've been reading and studying, on the way to jobs, inbetween, on my breaks, and after work and on here. Thinking about going back to college to do air con/refridgeration/ or further electrics, at the moment bit unsure what step to take next, going to try for the 2391 in june, just looking ahead and wanting to get my head ina few books. looks like a trip to the libarary :D

Because I didnt go to college, and went on a course,ever since i've been reading and studying, on the way to jobs, inbetween, on my breaks, and after work and on here. Thinking about going back to college to do air con/refridgeration/ or further electrics, at the moment bit unsure what step to take next, going to try for the 2391 in june, just looking ahead and wanting to get my head ina few books. looks like a trip to the libarary :D

Luke, its so refreshing to see someone keen to progress.

I think once you are 2391, then possibly looking further into Motors and motor control sytems (start with DOL and Star/delta) and work upwards. Then i think PLC's would be your best bet (although it will help if you have a BASIC understanding of electronics & logic circuits)

best of luck, and any help you need with basics/terminology, just shout

Wow Tony.

All those years in education and you still can't spell :)

Seriously though, go for it Luke. Like I said, in my experience, countries/islands where there is quite an ex-pat community (or even former colonies), they tend to look more favourably upon British tradesmen as better trained/educated/reliable etc. I'm talking mainly on the domestic side of things and slight commercial (bars/nightclubs).

erm.....Who?:rolleyes:

And i might have done the education, but i never said i was educated;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to air conditioning in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net