Discuss Anybody interesting in posting articles to the forum? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Hi People,

We'll be giving a few members access to post articles to the forum soon so I just wanted to ask if anybody is interested. They can post their own articles or find a few you're allowed to share from other sources.

Think of it like a bit of a news section of the website. So you can write your own couple of paragraphs and then ask for members views on the topic sort of thing to engage discussion and get the articles read.

Please email me [email protected] if you're interested (I have hundreds of unread PM's at the moment since sending out a couple of emails asking to PM me to be added to the arms etc - so apologies if you're still waiting, the Mrs is working though them in reverse order and it appears we're about 10 days behind with that) so that I can make a record of it and chat about it etc

We're also going to ask manufacturers, suppliers, and other companies from within the industry to send us their press releases and any articles they'd like posted too. I'm still yet to set it all up so it's perfect so any suggestions as to what categories would be handy for you would be good so that I can add them from the start for you.

I'd say this could be of enormous benefit Dan, cracking idea mate. How about info from training providers re what they offer, career progression etc. I know the old hands won't need it but I'm thinking of the apprentices/adult trainees

The only mag that I read on a regular basis is Professional Electrician.

Yeah yeah guys I know I just left myself wide open there:)

Yes I am interesting, what is the procedure of it and how much article should be submitted in a hour, give me full information and I'll wait for your reply.

Reply to Anybody interesting in posting articles to the forum? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net