Discuss Anyone used a Danfoss VLT Micro Drive? in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

roukel01

Hello All

I've installed a Danfoss VLT Micor Drive FC 51 to control the speed of a rubber belt conveyor. I have no problems using it Manually and using the Pot to control the speed of the motor, however, I'm struggling to understand how to setup the automatic function this drive has.

Basically the conveyor fills a bin with beans, the bin has a sensor on it so that when its full the conveyor stops until the level of the bin goes below a setpoint. What I need to know is how to configure the Micro Drive so that it starts and stops with this sensor.

If anyone can help, I'd be very greatful.

Thanks guys, I've sorted it now. The factory setting for the startup speed was set to 0% in the programming, All I had to do was alter that to get it going.

Hi

I am Mick Jennings and I work in the Danfoss VLT Support Team in the UK
We would need a better understanding of your requirements/sensors etc
But please feel free to contact us if you have not sorted your problem

Danfoss Help Desk 01895 61 7100 (Variable Speed Drives Only Please)

I run a distribution business too : Front Page (for your interest)

:cool: Kind regards Mick

Reply to Anyone used a Danfoss VLT Micro Drive? in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
S
I'm new here so Hi everyone I have a Danfoss VLT Micro Drive FC51 to use a three phase motor on single phase , I'm not sure about setting it up...
Replies
Views
silva.foxx
S
G
Hi, I have an industrial mixer at work that used to be powered by a dual speed motor. These particular motors are expensive and not always easy to...
Replies
Views
gerard
G
S
Hi, how can I start the VLT Micro Drive, stop the VLT Micro Drive, increase the frecuency and decrease the frecuency; to control with the digital...
Replies
Views
brandoncosta
B
L
Hi, I have installed VLT FC51 to control the speed of motor based on values it receives from Differential Pressure Transmitter (DPT). However...
Replies
Views
brandoncosta
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock