Search the forum,

Discuss Are office pen pushers able to ask for help !!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CVA

-
Reaction score
Hi there all, just joined the forum and getting loads of info but feel a little guilty !!!!!!!!.

Not being an electrician on site or anywhere for that matter but a pen pusher for an Electrical Contractor who was getting engulfed in the paperwork that these governing bodies seem to think that paperwork should take over this industry like an Tsunami.....

I have been drafted in to solve this paperwork issue and was impressed by the amount of info you lot contribute to the site and was wondering if us pen pushers could ask from time to time some paperwork related problems that we come across and also in any way we can pass on our help to other electricians who are getting swallowed up in this paperwork.

Regards

CVA

There's no reason why you can't come here and ask for help mate but would it not be better for you to ask the qualified supervisor in your organisation? You would possibly get the answer you need quicker.
What paperwork is it that you're struggling with and what's the problem with it?

Electrical Problems I have no probelm with as the Engineers we have are great for all things technical is just that we have just started the Solar PV Systems and was swamped with the amount of paperwork that this generates...... What with the Handover Certificates, procedures, and at present I am struggling with an Emergency Shutdown Procedure so I am running through this forum for help and advice.

The forum and site is excellent and I am learning so much just be trawling through the advice.

For my sins, I was promoted to engineering planner. I just wish I had this board then. Thank god I got sent back on the tools, I was going crazy in that office! (I’ll say it before the rest of you! I’m still crazy and I’ve got a letter to prove it)!

Ask away, we don’t bite (much), some of us have had to be muzzled and kept on a short leash! (Me included).

A question properly posed will always get an answer. No guarantee to it being right though!

Reply to Are office pen pushers able to ask for help !!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net