Discuss Arraagghhh Bloody Daughters!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
Had an early finish from work this afternoon, so it was a few beers and feet up on the sofa jobbie, as the missus was out with the kids. Anyway 'knock knock' on the door... I opens it and some strange creature is standing there before me.
'Alright dude, is the Megster there by any chance man?' You what son..? Says I. 'Er, Meg... Yer, like she does live 'ere innit? And whom might you be? I enquired.
'Well, I just wondered, if she wanted to come and hang out innit?'
(Okay so by now, I should be angry as intercourse at the way that this little scrote is speaking to me, but hell it was a lovely day, and I had had a few beers) 'Oh I see', says I. 'Well She ain't here at the moment, but why don't you come in and wait til she gets back'.
So in walks this teenage kevin and perry type human and plonks himself straight down onto MY recliner chair. 'Comfy?' I enquired, 'Like yer, thanks he replied. 'Good good, well you just sit there and relax son' I told him.
'Like what time, will she be here?' he enquired. 'Oh, not very long son' I replied. Fifteen minutes later he clocked a look at his watch - I should state at this time that by now I may have been making him maybe a little uncomfortable, by sitting there and just staring at him. Thirty minutes later, he pipes up 'I think that I'd better go, as I have to go home innit'. Nah, son, you just sit there and relax, she'll be here soon, REAL soon I told him. Another ten minutes later and I could tell at this time that he was getting really really uncomfortable.
'Like, is she really gonna be much longer, as I've gotta shoot now, so maybe I can hook up with her when she's back innit' he said.
'Okay, son when she gets back tomorrow evening, I'll tell her that you called round, yer...'
'What?.. you said that she wouldn't be long though, when I knocked' he whined.
'Well, soooo I lied' I told him.
Two seconds later, a nice quite empty house again.

Hi all,
Had an early finish from work this afternoon, so it was a few beers and feet up on the sofa jobbie, as the missus was out with the kids. Anyway 'knock knock' on the door... I opens it and some strange creature is standing there before me.
'Alright dude, is the Megster there by any chance man?' You what son..? Says I. 'Er, Meg... Yer, like she does live 'ere innit? And whom might you be? I enquired.
'Well, I just wondered, if she wanted to come and hang out innit?'
(Okay so by now, I should be angry as intercourse at the way that this little scrote is speaking to me, but hell it was a lovely day, and I had had a few beers) 'Oh I see', says I. 'Well She ain't here at the moment, but why don't you come in and wait til she gets back'.
So in walks this teenage kevin and perry type human and plonks himself straight down onto MY recliner chair. 'Comfy?' I enquired, 'Like yer, thanks he replied. 'Good good, well you just sit there and relax son' I told him.
'Like what time, will she be here?' he enquired. 'Oh, not very long son' I replied. Fifteen minutes later he clocked a look at his watch - I should state at this time that by now I may have been making him maybe a little uncomfortable, by sitting there and just staring at him. Thirty minutes later, he pipes up 'I think that I'd better go, as I have to go home innit'. Nah, son, you just sit there and relax, she'll be here soon, REAL soon I told him. Another ten minutes later and I could tell at this time that he was getting really really uncomfortable.
'Like, is she really gonna be much longer, as I've gotta shoot now, so maybe I can hook up with her when she's back innit' he said.
'Okay, son when she gets back tomorrow evening, I'll tell her that you called round, yer...'
'What?.. you said that she wouldn't be long though, when I knocked' he whined.
'Well, soooo I lied' I told him.
Two seconds later, a nice quite empty house again.

And the moral of this story is???

so some poor sods wee plukey 15 yrold son comes home shakin and saying hes NEVER going out with a girl again and is going to become a monk rather than go through the intimidation that BAD Man KEN put him through the poor wee guy will be traumatised for life
Im 44 n my wifes dad is lets just say theres only 1 like him in every way ( beleifs ect ect ect ect) He nearly traumatised me when we started @Dating@ even though iv known him for 20 yrs as we were friends before we hit it off lol

so some poor sods wee plukey 15 yrold son comes home shakin and saying hes NEVER going out with a girl again and is going to become a monk rather than go through the intimidation that BAD Man KEN put him through the poor wee guy will be traumatised for life
Im 44 n my wifes dad is lets just say theres only 1 like him in every way ( beleifs ect ect ect ect) He nearly traumatised me when we started @Dating@ even though iv known him for 20 yrs as we were friends before we hit it off lol

So what are you trying to say fella? That I was wrong to do that to him? Am I wrong for wanting my daughters to not get involved with boys until their older? I posted this because I thought that people might like to hear a little light hearted story.

Last edited by a moderator:
my daughter had a 'boyfriend' who only took her out once a week but came round three times a week after getting the cold shoulder from me on more than 1 occaision they started to disappear to her bedroom 'to listen to music' - yea right, so on the third occasion I put on a halloween mask ( dont ask) and barged into her room (much to my other half's disapproval )- we never saw him again and Racheal did'nt talk to me for two weeks!

I have a gun mounted on my wall. If someone is outstaying their welcome, I tend to look at them, look at the clock, then look at the gun. It usually gets the message across. I'm sure if I even had a daughter I'd be able to work her into the equation.

25 ..................lol dream on mogga old mate. I can though relate to you about father in laws ................my lass is a fine Perthshire Lass and I'm a born londoner/Kent man so to say that the old fella was a little "wary" is an understatement, think If I had been Celtic supporter I may have not made it out the house alive............... That was over 30 yrs back so times a change.

Ken having 3 daughters 2 now married you have so much to look forward to mate lol ..................tears, tantrums, depression and hormones, and that is just over which dress to wear...................I always found that if you shot the first one and left him on the door step as a warning to the others worked fine ..............

I always knew when a new boyfriend was being introduced as I would be called into the kitchen and there was said daughter and mother waiting to read me the riot act on how to behave ...........luckily the eldest SIL is a QPR man and the other believe it or not is going through his electrical course as his dad is a builder and the 3 sons all do different trades ........... I dread to think what the youngest is going to bring home ....thank god for university let them sort that out

25 ..................lol dream on mogga old mate. I can though relate to you about father in laws ................my lass is a fine Perthshire Lass and I'm a born londoner/Kent man so to say that the old fella was a little "wary" is an understatement, think If I had been Celtic supporter I may have not made it out the house alive............... That was over 30 yrs back so times a change.

Ken having 3 daughters 2 now married you have so much to look forward to mate lol ..................tears, tantrums, depression and hormones, and that is just over which dress to wear...................I always found that if you shot the first one and left him on the door step as a warning to the others worked fine ..............

I always knew when a new boyfriend was being introduced as I would be called into the kitchen and there was said daughter and mother waiting to read me the riot act on how to behave ...........luckily the eldest SIL is a QPR man and the other believe it or not is going through his electrical course as his dad is a builder and the 3 sons all do different trades ........... I dread to think what the youngest is going to bring home ....thank god for university let them sort that out

Lol love it fella, yes I've had the riot act read to me about this as well. The missus moaning that she (my daughter) is growing up and is a sensible girl (deep down, yes I know), and the daughter whinging that said boy was 'purely' just a mate, and a fellow skate boarder... 'So thats all right then, he obviously doesn't like you then' I told her.
Boy was that comment a mistake - 'You can't keep 'em wrapped in cotton wool' the missus shouted at me. She further commented that she was only 18, and I was 21, when we had our first child together. Now my back was really up, as the missus and I have both said that we don't want history to repeat itself with our daughters.
However the missus said that Meg (my daughter) and this boy are not us, and that they are far more sensible at their age than we (the wife and I) were at their age. Anyway it transpires that this little kevin and perry look alike HAS been round for dinner TWICE already. To which I responded in the manly way and stormed off to the pub to watch Tottenham verses Arsenal. Just got home, and the daughter still won't talk to me. Did I overreact? Hell no, I'd do the same again. Will keep forum members posted on round two with the missus tomorrow.

I have a gun mounted on my wall. If someone is outstaying their welcome, I tend to look at them, look at the clock, then look at the gun. It usually gets the message across. I'm sure if I even had a daughter I'd be able to work her into the equation.

Love it, thats one for the future me thinks.

That Teenage daughters are a curse.

Hi Ken

well you made me laugh, as i have two of the species of teenage daughters and have lots of grey hairs to prove it and theyre deffo a curse

reading your post was refreshing to my sore eyes, I have a similar problem with teenage daughter and her new boyfriend wish i had read this post when i first met him as then maybe i could have some peace lol

Hi Ken,

Cool story bro.jpg

Before I got married, I had three theories about bringing up children. Now I have three daughters and no theories. :D

Reply to Arraagghhh Bloody Daughters!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net