Discuss Arraagghhh Bloody Daughters!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
Had an early finish from work this afternoon, so it was a few beers and feet up on the sofa jobbie, as the missus was out with the kids. Anyway 'knock knock' on the door... I opens it and some strange creature is standing there before me.
'Alright dude, is the Megster there by any chance man?' You what son..? Says I. 'Er, Meg... Yer, like she does live 'ere innit? And whom might you be? I enquired.
'Well, I just wondered, if she wanted to come and hang out innit?'
(Okay so by now, I should be angry as intercourse at the way that this little scrote is speaking to me, but hell it was a lovely day, and I had had a few beers) 'Oh I see', says I. 'Well She ain't here at the moment, but why don't you come in and wait til she gets back'.
So in walks this teenage kevin and perry type human and plonks himself straight down onto MY recliner chair. 'Comfy?' I enquired, 'Like yer, thanks he replied. 'Good good, well you just sit there and relax son' I told him.
'Like what time, will she be here?' he enquired. 'Oh, not very long son' I replied. Fifteen minutes later he clocked a look at his watch - I should state at this time that by now I may have been making him maybe a little uncomfortable, by sitting there and just staring at him. Thirty minutes later, he pipes up 'I think that I'd better go, as I have to go home innit'. Nah, son, you just sit there and relax, she'll be here soon, REAL soon I told him. Another ten minutes later and I could tell at this time that he was getting really really uncomfortable.
'Like, is she really gonna be much longer, as I've gotta shoot now, so maybe I can hook up with her when she's back innit' he said.
'Okay, son when she gets back tomorrow evening, I'll tell her that you called round, yer...'
'What?.. you said that she wouldn't be long though, when I knocked' he whined.
'Well, soooo I lied' I told him.
Two seconds later, a nice quite empty house again.

Hi all,
Had an early finish from work this afternoon, so it was a few beers and feet up on the sofa jobbie, as the missus was out with the kids. Anyway 'knock knock' on the door... I opens it and some strange creature is standing there before me.
'Alright dude, is the Megster there by any chance man?' You what son..? Says I. 'Er, Meg... Yer, like she does live 'ere innit? And whom might you be? I enquired.
'Well, I just wondered, if she wanted to come and hang out innit?'
(Okay so by now, I should be angry as intercourse at the way that this little scrote is speaking to me, but hell it was a lovely day, and I had had a few beers) 'Oh I see', says I. 'Well She ain't here at the moment, but why don't you come in and wait til she gets back'.
So in walks this teenage kevin and perry type human and plonks himself straight down onto MY recliner chair. 'Comfy?' I enquired, 'Like yer, thanks he replied. 'Good good, well you just sit there and relax son' I told him.
'Like what time, will she be here?' he enquired. 'Oh, not very long son' I replied. Fifteen minutes later he clocked a look at his watch - I should state at this time that by now I may have been making him maybe a little uncomfortable, by sitting there and just staring at him. Thirty minutes later, he pipes up 'I think that I'd better go, as I have to go home innit'. Nah, son, you just sit there and relax, she'll be here soon, REAL soon I told him. Another ten minutes later and I could tell at this time that he was getting really really uncomfortable.
'Like, is she really gonna be much longer, as I've gotta shoot now, so maybe I can hook up with her when she's back innit' he said.
'Okay, son when she gets back tomorrow evening, I'll tell her that you called round, yer...'
'What?.. you said that she wouldn't be long though, when I knocked' he whined.
'Well, soooo I lied' I told him.
Two seconds later, a nice quite empty house again.

And the moral of this story is???

so some poor sods wee plukey 15 yrold son comes home shakin and saying hes NEVER going out with a girl again and is going to become a monk rather than go through the intimidation that BAD Man KEN put him through the poor wee guy will be traumatised for life
Im 44 n my wifes dad is lets just say theres only 1 like him in every way ( beleifs ect ect ect ect) He nearly traumatised me when we started @Dating@ even though iv known him for 20 yrs as we were friends before we hit it off lol

so some poor sods wee plukey 15 yrold son comes home shakin and saying hes NEVER going out with a girl again and is going to become a monk rather than go through the intimidation that BAD Man KEN put him through the poor wee guy will be traumatised for life
Im 44 n my wifes dad is lets just say theres only 1 like him in every way ( beleifs ect ect ect ect) He nearly traumatised me when we started @Dating@ even though iv known him for 20 yrs as we were friends before we hit it off lol

So what are you trying to say fella? That I was wrong to do that to him? Am I wrong for wanting my daughters to not get involved with boys until their older? I posted this because I thought that people might like to hear a little light hearted story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Arraagghhh Bloody Daughters!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net