Discuss Bunker electrics! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's about 15m off of the public road, so no one can reach it without crossing my land. Hence the bargain price.
Absolutely clean and dry inside, as can be seen in the pics. Before the current Covid nonsense, I used to give tours of the place to any of our holiday cottage guests that wanted to, but I haven't been near the place now for nearly two years, and the compound is a mass of impenetrable brambles.
Original locks are now safely stored away and replacements fitted, after it was pointed out that the pics of the key online are good enough for copies to be made.
Always knew when the cold war was heating up, since the crew would bring their water storage containers to our place to fill them.

mass of impenetrable brambles.

brambles can be clared as easily as a Electrical Trainee spaghetti wiring. you just need the right tool for the job.

Also worth noting is that rather than a man with a gun on the gate, there was a lady with a cup of tea. Always more reassuring!
are you sure?

1629807070985.png

@brianmoooore That is in excellent condition! Very jealous, there is one at the end of our drive, but it's original hatch and vent tube and antenna mount are long gone, it's very damp, all the original features are gone except the hand pump but that is inoperable. It now has a large concrete block on top of the hatch to stop the silly sheep from falling in it! I would love to own a bunker!
Sy

Reply to Bunker electrics! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are having issues with our electrical system. In the garage, dining room, kitchen, one of two bathrooms, master bedroom and the front yard...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've moved into a flat and I've decided to replace the original electric switches and sockets with white ones. I've done them all...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced electrical engineer consultant in building services, and I am looking to expand my professional horizons by taking on side...
Replies
Views
Just had a note from forum admins that I need to post something to prevent my account being deleted, well here it is. I joined the forum as an...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock