Discuss Can anyone recommend a good course provider around merseyside? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ryan Kavanagh

hi,

After feeling like I haven't received what I paid for, which i wont go into, i have decided i cant continue with OLCI.

So it looks like im going to have to start again if i want to become an electrician.

So can anyone recommend a good course provider around or close to merseyside for me?

thanks in advance

ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Can anyone recommend a good course provider around merseyside? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I am looking for reputable training providers near me in Oxford and have come across Access Training Centre in welwyn city hertfordshire which...
Replies
Views
Hello, for a while I’ve wanted to become an electrician and have applied to every apprenticeship possible and have never been successful and it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Would like some advice on the below. Context: Rural French domestic installation TT system Earth rod is situated inside the property...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2. I...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock