Discuss can this produce useful electric energy? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
file:///C:/Users/Tom/Desktop/SeaEngine/SEAPOWER48.jpg
Once all the bubbles are full of air, all you need to do is fill the lowest one to keep all the other air bubbles pulling together multiplying the upward force.
seapower4.jpg

Last edited:
file:///C:/Users/Tom/Desktop/SeaEngine/SEAPOWER48.jpg
Once all the bubbles are full of air, all you need to do is fill the lowest one to keep all the other air bubbles pulling together multiplying the upward force.
View attachment 108119
Once the balloons are full of air all you need to do to keep the cycle running is to fill the lowest one to maintain the unified pulling force.

I admire your perseverance, but you never seem to take much notice of any replies.

I have said before, and i will say it again,
If you truly believe in your wonderful design, then simply build it and prove to the world either with a scale model or a full scale working machine.
I have no issues with people that want to think out of the box and that is how innovation is done.

however, i feel you have nothing more to add to the argument that it might work or as you seem to believe, it will work.
build it and prove me wrong or clear off and stop bothering us with useless fantasy.

p.s. if you cant find a suitable engineering company to do it, i will arrange and build it for you.
estimated cost is £100 per foot of water depth you want it to work in.
£650,000 is a good estimate to work with.

I have said before, and i will say it again,
If you truly believe in your wonderful design, then simply build it and prove to the world either with a scale model or a full scale working machine.
I have no issues with people that want to think out of the box and that is how innovation is done.

however, i feel you have nothing more to add to the argument that it might work or as you seem to believe, it will work.
build it and prove me wrong or clear off and stop bothering us with useless fantasy.

p.s. if you cant find a suitable engineering company to do it, i will arrange and build it for you.
estimated cost is £100 per foot of water depth you want it to work in.
£650,000 is a good estimate to work with.
He can't reply ....... his computer lost power

Sounds like the replies are being ignored again. Probably been bought out by Bp at this stage and living on the Cayman Islands
Yep busy trying to decide what helicopter to buy and whether to go for crocodile or blue suede shoes.

will work if you install a steam engine as a source of energy. unfortunately Fred Dibnah is dead , so you're on your own.

Still waiting to see photos of your proto type,

I have heard that same, "no it can't" before and in every case no one could produce "any" evidence to show it can not work.
My guess is they don't have a clue.

It's for you to prove that it does work. Not the other way round.

Can I ask what response you have had from other people/forums/ etc that you have asked? It's a scientific engineering question rather than an electrical one.

I have heard that same, "no it can't" before and in every case no one could produce "any" evidence to show it can not work.
My guess is they don't have a clue.

You've also responded in the same manner in each of those instances.

I get that you're convinced of the availability of free energy, which can be obtained with no additional input and no losses during extraction, but you seem to be missing a few vital points.

If someone reading your threads was in a position to fill in the blanks, what makes you think they'd hand that information over to some random person on an internet forum.

Maybe your ideas are ingenious and everyone here is too thick to recognise that.

Maybe everyone here already benefits from an abundance of free energy, but understands the risks associated with open dissemination of that information... or we're too greedy to share it.

Maybe your proposal isn't feasible.

Regardless of which of the above possibilities rings true, continually posting the same questions and then engaging in argument doesn't appear to be furthering your ambition, so I guess it all boils down to the same thing - go it alone or give up.

I'd really like to see you build a working prototype, but fully understand why you might choose to keep future research confidential.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Reply to can this produce useful electric energy? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net