Discuss Cart wheel chandelier. 31 cables. Best/tidiest way to join the cables. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I having been trying to make a cart wheel chandelier for my wedding in July like the one in the photo attached. I have 31 lamp holders in mason jars to power to create the effect I want. The lamp holders I bought are for E14 bulbs and have a metal casing so require an earth just to make it more complicated. I have bought 0.50mm 3 core round flex for these pendants. I will be using 15w bulbs. I don’t want to daisy chain them as think it will look ugly having 2 cables on each drop and inline tee connectors will be too expensive. I will be tying each cable round a spoke where it will then make its way back to the central hub where I want to join them all and have a single cable to a mains plug. I completely underestimated what 31 cables would look like and am now wondering if there is going to be a way to join them all without ruining the aesthetic of the chandelier. I was going to use wagos but not sure if there would be a junction box that would house this many wagos in such a small area as would need to be fixed to the hub which is approx 120mm diameter. As you can probably tell my Electrical knowledge is pretty limited but will be getting help from an electirician friend of mine I just wanted to see if anyone on here had any bright ideas before I give him this headache. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

36CEBFF8-1A1D-4018-B7F7-6848D3B1EFA9.jpegF9BF592B-5D52-443A-912A-62ED7A530B4B.jpeg7D73AA8C-41F0-4FBF-BA8B-1F655A5F22A7.jpeg

TL;DR
Cart wheel chandelier for wedding need help with wiring it up neatly.
extend the hub (above) with a used tin can, painted as you like. then house the connections inside, using whatever is handy/appropriate.

Reply to Cart wheel chandelier. 31 cables. Best/tidiest way to join the cables. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net