Discuss Creda Electric Shower no hot water in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

stan22

DIY
Reaction score
Sorry not a question rather a solve.I had no hot water from my electric shower.I was going to buy a new one as it is quite old anyway.When I opened it up for a quick look anyway I noticed something that didn't look quite right.It was a little switch just sort of hanging there.With further inspection I realised the switch should be operated by a cam on the cold/med/hot selector switch.There is another switch which is mechanically operated by the cam and the loose one fits on top of this one and is only held in by a small clip.Popped it back in and Bob's your uncle,hot water.

Reply to Creda Electric Shower no hot water in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have taken delivery of an undersink water heater. It is fitted with an RCD on the electrical supply cable which terminates with a euro-plug. I...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange one ive been told by everyone ive called had a triton t70xr 8.5kw The water started running cold like the tco kicked in after a...
Replies
Views
This could possible have been a poll, but really just opening up for suggestions and feedback on where folks think an isolation switch for an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have an electrical water heater. It has two switches one main immersion one boost. The main one has gone hot and won't work :( can I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock