Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No it was an electrical contractor.
FFS, I’d be embarrassed to churn out rubbish like that unless it was for a (very) temporary fix.

for the time it’s taken to mash in that, he could have whacked it inside a nice enclosure and made it look tidy.

FFS, I’d be embarrassed to churn out rubbish like that unless it was for a (very) temporary fix.

for the time it’s taken to mash in that, he could have whacked it inside a nice enclosure and made it look tidy.
If an electrician actually left that as the ‘finished’ job then we might as well all pack up tomorrow as we will never compete with such quality workmanship

I've looked again, what is going on here? CPC taped up and folded back????

Attachments

• no.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 81
I've looked again, what is going on here? CPC taped up and folded back????
he's already used the cpc'sto strip the outer. what else is he expected todo with them.leave them bare so someone can get electrocuted off his other dodgy wrong connections?

....and what the hells going on with that SWA?
I think they have left the sheath below the armour on all the way down, and it is (hopefully) glanded properly at the top.

But equally it seems strange to have dangling Henleys and the external meter when they could have got the meter kit for the Hager board...

I think they have left the sheath below the armour on all the way down, and it is (hopefully) glanded properly at the top.

But equally it seems strange to have dangling Henleys and the external meter when they could have got the meter kit for the Hager board...
The Hager meters are around 3 times the price of a standard meter.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock