Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Is it me or have they just not bothered pattern matching that wallpaper at all?

I think the wall paper is the least of the problems....

Are we going to have an after photo?

If im feeling brave ;)

The adaptable box is a mix of heating controls, utility sockets and utility and bathroom lighting all on one 20A circuit. So will need to put a fuse somewhere for the lights...

It was actually the plumber who suggested a spark was needed, after he opened up that adaptable box. He was quite amused with the standards of the plumbing....

Also all the socket circuits, while having 2 cables, have no continuity so will be 20A radials.
However the original "electrician" must of realised this during his "Testing" hence being on B16's.

Not much can be done with the B G board.
home-skip.png

343B9EC8-CCC2-4661-83F1-9726FDD7D52E.jpeg
Oh my! I’m glad you said that was the results of a few EICRs as that would be a right ‘House if Horrors’

Got a text from my neighbour earlier, a bit cryptic as it involved fuses and an RCD.

Had a look at the WiFi faceplate he fitted yesterday and needless to say his wife is unimpressed, I've never knew you could swear so much in Czech...

51304263_10157211516863648_3310374600629551104_n.jpg

And to top it all off he's shagged the RCD by resetting it until it held...

Got a text from my neighbour earlier, a bit cryptic as it involved fuses and an RCD.

Had a look at the WiFi faceplate he fitted yesterday and needless to say his wife is unimpressed, I've never knew you could swear so much in Czech...

View attachment 47613
Ummmmmmmmm.....short of actually mixing up line neutral and cpc I can’t see how he could’ve got that more wrong?

View attachment 47613
I do have a strange admiration someone that can reset an rcd that many times though.....I mean that’s some serious patience right there

I do have a strange admiration someone that can reset an rcd that many times though.....I mean that’s some serious patience right there
Apparently it took a lot of attempts, speaking to his wife the bottle of wine he consumed probably helped him on his way...

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock