Discuss Electrical Installation Condition Reports... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Boberto

EICR's that have now replaced the old periodics. Is there anywhere online I can find a blank version to print off?

Many thanks. :)

Hello Boberto if you goto Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations section there are editable pdf's in the sticky for people to use.

I think they look better than pir's .

the eicr has not replaced the PIR yet will do in january 2012

but i think you can do either as you can carry out the work to either the big red or the big green but after the january amendment comes into force then just the BGB will be complaint and the eicr will be the one to use from then on so i believe its upto you from now until then which you use

Last edited:
Thanks brspark. Very useful/helpful. Are there similar certs available on here for Minor Works and Electrical Installation Certificates too??????????

Thanks! :)

The electrical installation might not be safe. So the main of the rules is to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and fires caused by faulty electrical installations. It is also intended to make it harder for 'cowboy builders' to leave electrical installations in an unsafe condition.

The electrical installation might not be safe. So the main of the rules is to reduce the number of deaths, injuries and fires caused by faulty electrical installations. It is also intended to make it harder for 'cowboy builders' to leave electrical installations in an unsafe condition.
Is this an answer to a particular question or just a random chunk of text?

Electrical testing is a crucial part of installing electrical systems in a certain residence or company. This involves inspection of lighting and electrical wiring systems as well as entertainment electricity supply. For portable appliance testing, downloadable software is used. Any piece of equipment with sockets or plugs to be connected to an electrical power supply should be tested.

Electrical testing is a crucial part of installing electrical systems in a certain residence or company. This involves inspection of lighting and electrical wiring systems as well as entertainment electricity supply. For portable appliance testing, downloadable software is used. Any piece of equipment with sockets or plugs to be connected to an electrical power supply should be tested.

Tell you what Victoria some of the electricity supplies I've seen over the years have had me in stitches ...very entertaining

Reply to Electrical Installation Condition Reports... in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net