Discuss everyone sorted for crimbo then? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm all sorted the wife has my plastic............

:D i am half way there this year. got all the nephews and nieces bits from jan through to april so thats a big load of it sorted. just my kids and the other half to sort out next month. have to leave theirs till mid dec as their minds change faster than a conservatives manifesto

I tried to start on Saturday. Went to the Westfield shopping centre in London. Was cram packed, I can't believe how rude people have become these days.
Thank god for amazon, and thank god my wife's jewish, so her family are fairly easy. She, however likes expensive things and will expect nothing less than Tiffany or Laboutin. COW!!

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot more red than blue.

Republicans now have majority of the house. The senate is still not quite decided. Very close though.

Christmas eve is early enough for me also. Gets me out of the house during all the mad frenzy and is always a good excuse for a few pints.

Christmas BAH HUMBUG , not done any thing when do i get a chance working 7 days at the mo ill have to do it on the internet , or buy a 10 pack of socks and give every one im giving pressies to a pair lol sound like a right scrooge lol, look its the thought that counts and ive thought about it

Wife sorts it all out so I just have to worry about her - I start taking notes about what she likes during the summer and have already bought her stuff in October. Job done.

Funny bought a tin of cadbury's Heros today for crimbo ........................slight problem just opened the tin to see if they taste OK, dont want to be disapointed on Christmas day. better check all different ones out

Lame duck then by the sounds of it. It was amazing he came in with so much hype, the new Kennedy, and as really achieved very litte and that was with a majority in both houses.

I often wondered if anyone actually watched this stuff on telly. Personally I dont bother, but now and again I will watch question time.

We have two boxes of chocs for the 'rents. But nothing else. Probably a mad dash new years eve, same as most years!

Reply to everyone sorted for crimbo then? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net