Search the forum,

Discuss fairgate construction in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes just done four month with fairgate and it was CIS. Only thing that annoyed me is you get a wage slip two weeks after your working week.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

It was 15 quid a week plus 2 quid a week insurance. Really gets my back up how we have to pay to get our own money that we've worked for!

Can you not pick your own payroll? I know the guild used to charge about £10

With the guild it was 10 if under 300 a week gross and either 15/20 for over 300 gross.

What annoys me is that even if you work one day these payroll companies still charge you the full amount!

I started a new job on a Friday and was having to pay 20 quid a week to Sprite. I asked the foreman to hold the one days pay and put it on with my next full week to avoid paying 20 quid for a days work. Well when I got my six days pay they had put it through as two amounts i.e 5 days and 1 day pay! SCUM!

Fairgate are AWFUL. Never got any texts telling me how much I was getting paid. Phoned and complained and got nowhere. after 6 or 7 weeks and went to Orbital who charge £15, of which £3 is insurance. (so if you can prove you got your own it's only £12). They were spot on with texts on a Thursday, Money in the bank Friday and End of the month payslips. Orbital tel: 01226 733209. PS Fairgate cost me thousands in back money from the tax man as they refused to back date any of my claims!

Could this be one of them poi scams in years to come.. I'm even getting letters from car insurance to say wasn't clear..

Sounds discustingg to pay to be payed

Reply to fairgate construction in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net