Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss forgetful or just plain lazy in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Whilst converting an old factory into offices to let, I've been asked to remove a redundant 3ph supply and meters. They are hidden away and have been 'disconnected' for about 15 years, when a new supply was provided. I vaguely remember the DNO agreeing to disconnect and left it in their hands. Found today that no disconnection occurred. Just wondering, if I fed half the installation off it, who would know?:oops: :wink_smile:

Reply to forgetful or just plain lazy in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Doing some EICR remedials and some blessed things happened today. 1, One of the EICR faults was an IR dead short on a lighting circuit on a 30m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Been a few years since i've posted but here goes! At the factory I work in we have an old Spanish line from the mid-eighties that is fed...
Replies
Views
D
A recent minor works on a small electrical supply on a playing field revealed a TNCS earthing system. Setup is a DNO head feeding a small DB with...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock