Discuss Formulae book in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cirrus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Well, am down to my last 2 exams in the next 3 weeks and realised my formulae book has gone 'walkabouts'. I don't have time to sit down and trawl through the last three yrs getting all the applicable formulae and wondered if anyone would have something to help me or a link where I can get all the formulas I need.:confused:

Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Aico 3000
R

rumrunner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Cirrus ,
Ive got a couple of days off ,i dont mind sitting in the garden and sorting something out for you ,its about time i did it again for myself anyway
who quick do you need it?

M

MacSparky

If you send me your email Cirrus i can help you out with this one ......have a couple of calculation books i can send you....;)

C

Cirrus

Thanks guys you are life savers! Rum, Just as soon as you are able to do will be brilliant. Got about 3 weeks before final exam so anytime before then so I can get revising.
Macsparky - pm'd you;)

C

Cirrus

And replied - thanks a lot fella. Very useful!

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Formulae book in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom