Discuss Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

delighted to answer
Hi Intoelectrics the speed of light is a constant (not a maximum) this information comes from various researchers working in different fields of radio/wireless . (which I did myself at one point.) The radio system we use in this day and age is according to my understanding essentially that developed by Marconi in an effort to circumnavigate some 17 of Nikola Tesla's wireless patents.
The present system is essentially parallel tuned into a resonant antenna , propagation is mostly via transverse wave via the ionosphere with a very small % ground wave, the assumed speed of propagation of the electromagnetic wave is the speed of light.
Tesla's wireless system however used series resonance and was tuned to a resonant ground antenna. propagation is mostly via the longitudinal wave via the ground plain. with a very small ionospheric % transfer. the speed of transmission is pi/2 x speed of light. Transmission being via the electrostatic wave
FYI here is that that transmission system described and demonstrated many years ago now by Eric Dollard although it been substantiated many times by different researchers .
faster than light
kind regards Duncan

I agree, in that the speed of light is a constant not a limit. However for all intent purposes it is a limit since information cannot be transferred faster than light else it would violate causality.

There are a number of effects that appear to be travelling faster than light:- the expansion of the universe at the far observable reaches where galaxies are accelerating apart the distance between them is increasing faster than the light can propagate. In quantum mechanics sub atomic particle pairs can be separated by large distances and once the spin of one particle is observed you know instantly what the spin of the other particle is. This effect is commonly known as "spooky action at a distance". But in both scenarios any useful information cannot be transferred faster than light so therefore causality is not violated.

If it is proven technology, and you yourself have made it work, then I still don't understand why you don't use it to power your home. If you are concerned about your 80 year old neighbour, then Give her the money you have saved on your fuel bills.

I agree, in that the speed of light is a constant not a limit. However for all intent purposes it is a limit since information cannot be transferred faster than light else it would violate causality.

There are a number of effects that appear to be travelling faster than light:- the expansion of the universe at the far observable reaches where galaxies are accelerating apart the distance between them is increasing faster than the light can propagate. In quantum mechanics sub atomic particle pairs can be separated by large distances and once the spin of one particle is observed you know instantly what the spin of the other particle is. This effect is commonly known as "spooky action at a distance". But in both scenarios any useful information cannot be transferred faster than light so therefore causality is not violated.

There is much we do not understand about the universe

The galaxies themselves are not accelerating in my opinion they are stationary however the space time grid which the galaxies are fixed to is increasing in size thus the 2 galaxies are moving apart .

Is space some kind of quantum grid ?

Does time exist without an observer ?

Does anything exist without an observer ?

Is the quantum grid dark matter ?

Is the whole thing a simulation ?

There is much we do not understand about the universe

The galaxies themselves are not accelerating in my opinion they are stationary however the space time grid which the galaxies are fixed to is increasing in size thus the 2 galaxies are moving apart .

Is space some kind of quantum grid ?

Does time exist without an observer ?

Does anything exist without an observer ?

Is the quantum grid dark matter ?

Is the whole thing a simulation ?
Your opening statement is very true.

Your idea of stationary galaxies pinned to an increasing space time grid is pretty much the mainstream model but from a different perspective. Either way the galaxies are "moving" apart due to space increasing between them. The apparent "acceleration" is due to the observation that the further away galaxies are the faster apart they are travelling, or as per your model the greater the space is increasing between them. which ever way you want to look at it the effects are the same - galaxies are moving apart very quickly and some distant ones faster than light.

When I have time, i will read through this thread but straight away I see many errors, false claims, baseless conspiracy and gross misinterpretation of science, what it suggests and how to take on board that information.

You use a classic method to shore up your mindset here similar to how religious people would claim that because science cannot as of yet explain what came before the big bang then it could only be the result of intelligent interaction i.e. a God, now although this example is not what you are claiming, you are using the same approach to justify your beliefs, in fact Tesla's work and finding are well understood, nothing has been lost or buried and to the contrary we now have a better understanding of the physics of his discoveries than he could ever possibly imagine.
Like before in a previous thread, I find it almost surprising that you choose a forum of mainly career minded people who have a better understanding of electrical theory and physics to aim what I can only comprehend as your somewhat deluded ideas... now do not get me wrong here, some of your content actually does have some foundation but that in itself does not make everything else you claim to be correct- it is the most common conspiracy theorist failure, the fact they may actually latch on to something that turns out to be true so they apply this result to the other 99% of there claims... it is called cognitive dissonance.

The amazing thing about EM waves is they propagate via an energy transfer / oscillation between 2 states , electrostatic - like a build up of voltage ,and electro-magnetic -like a build up of current . There is plenty of space between atoms for them to wiggle - plenty of un-found mass exists in the universe - it is this that probably interacts with EM waves in a vacuum .
(So maybe an "either"does exist)
The only area that comes close to supporting faster than light speed interactions is Quantum Entanglement.
I'm sure Nikola Tesla's "Electro-static" beliefs were convenient for Patent purposes.
A persuasive argument MAY have got round them then -NOT NOW-.
There is no conspiracy -Just poor / aged / past its sell by date science.
(Anyone who knows a bit of electronics understands where the energy goes when you connect a charged capacitor across a suitably sized coil of wire. ) ..
The physics required to recover lost EM waves may have lead to negative comments about people who are concerned about "radiation" needing to build personal faraday cages.

sorry to be off thread for a while folks, some containment beckoned - (Basketeering.)
Glad to see some interest in the subject of 'free' clean energy as exemplified by The Trompe.. I hope it is very apparent to all readers that free clean engineer-able alternatives are available - and have been as Mollison tells us intentionally and aggressively suppressed. It applies to other energy systems too obviously .
There are some I'm sad to see who are rather more concerned with what I might be doing personally with free energy . I'll tell you now if my home were powered by exotic means I certainly wouldn't admit it on open forum.
Personal Faraday cages ? I could certainly see some advantage regarding EM noise which makes some folks very ill, however a Faraday cage has absolutely no effect on the longitudinal wave - It passes straight through any cage or box.
why post such information on an electricians forum ? Its an electrical effect although I guess at first glance a 'free energy forum' might seem more appropriate - It isn't the forums have been infiltrated and a deal of the members and management are in the pay of the cartels . There is evidence that the forums themselves are started and are run by 'big oil' Here the connection is indelibly made. It is obviously with the intention of dis-information and obfuscation and is a very effective control .

free energy Hi Jacked

jackhammer what a list of questions . such as have confused far better minds than mine . luckily I don't really have to consider each examples in depth only note well that there is a viable alternative and so what is taken as hard and fast 'laws' certainly are not. As is quite rightly noted there's a huge amount we don't know which is why some of these machines can and do work .

endothermic electrical energy

I have re- transmitted a wireless station on a longitudinal wave and received the station on a radio inside a closed dustbin . so much for the Faraday cage.
deluded ? perhaps we all have been and its only a case of - to what extent

Last edited:
There is evidence that the forums themselves are started and are run by 'big oil'
I'm sure this forum has its own origins , "spreading " training , developing on from Tiling / Plumbing + other trades @Dan
Helping beginners into the trade ! (and a Pub to relax in)
..Some electronics know how does help in understanding weird stray capacitance effects..

Oh I'm quite sure this forum is 'as presented' Its rather forums dedicated to 'overunity' and free energy which have been hi jacked as the provided link makes clear .
The idea is to keep folks dumbed down regarding alternate energy . and yes it is a very good idea to read and watch the information provided before commenting. (whoever observed that)

So now you feel you have 'debunked' the Faraday Cage theory with your dustbin experiment? I suspect you may need to do some more in depth experimenting on that one.

You sort of side stepped my point about why people who discover this free energy never seem to use it themselves for various reasons. In fact, you and others with very similar ideas and styles of writing avoid most decent points put forward by the old favourites of being physically attacked by BP et al. or that there was evidence, but it has been redacted by whoever.

DPG - Its a binary situation , free clean energy is either avaliable (which I have shown it is) and not being used. (Which again I have shown to be the case.) folks are undoubtably using various forms of it and there are very good reasons why they don't broadcast specifics so much should be obvious.
as I believe broadcasting such personal information exposes my family to danger I wont, and I don't really care what you think about that . I am all to aware of what these horrible bastards get up to - you it seems, are not ,and its my family not yours.
As for the faraday cage I don't think I need further study at least of the fundemental principles, (thanks all the same)
The approach an electrician might take to probe and investigate this very different energy.-- If I have given the impression that I 'know it all, I most certainly don't . however over many years in the electrical industry I find various anomalies - its a hobby of mine to investigate some of them and be guided by some of those who have done so previously.
Officially the electrical longitudinal wave and conversantly its transform to energy doesn't exist. None of its physics, or mathematics are taught (even at the very highest levels) I can count the few researchers and builders I know on one hand .
The Faraday cage is supposed to screen all electrical transmission - It doesn't
the longitudinal wave goes straight through any Faraday cage or box.
Of course the longitudinal wave does exist and explains how Tesla could publicly do experiments in the 1800s that the very best of todays dumbed down technicians can't hope to duplicate.
The longitudinal electrostatic wave about which you certainly know pretty much nothing ( like me) - apart from a few scraps that are available here and there that is. Here is transmission of information demonstrated at 291 000 miles per/sec. through TWO Faraday cages
Transmission of information at 291,000 miles /sec
There are kits developed by Prof Dr Konstantin Meyl made and distributed by his univercity which you can buy to prove the stated facts and experiment (if you wish) bit to rich for my blood at Eur 800 and I've already done some of these experiments to my own satisfaction. (as I wrote previous)
wave kit
The act of radio transmission of the transverse wave is an energy transform . electrical energy is converted to the electro magnetic wave by a resonant antenna system.It equally is the case that the electromagnetic wave is converted back to electrical energy by the same resonant tuning. your Dewalt site radio does exactly this every time you tune it in to a station.
It stands to logical reason that the scalar longitudinal wave has its electrical conversion . In fact it does but its very different to any electricity you will have been used to. -- but be aware there is potentially a very different and essentially free electrical source as undeniably demonstrated by the likes of
Thomas Henry Moray
Some may find it amusing to refer to this hidden and suppressed technology which I enjoy researching and experimenting with as 'deluded' I find it disgusting that this electrical technology and the amazing variations and uses it can produce are hidden and would rather suggest we have all been deluded and society 'en mass' needs to wake up and quickly .
[automerge]1570191119[/automerge]
Hi Dan - Nice to hear from you , The area of free energy is always contraversial hence my interest in it. (and the folks who do it!) you would expect these guys to be secrative but as most have been threatened or damaged in one way or another simply asking on the understanding that you won't name them or connect them to the system usually results in enough information to replicate . - I suggest however Dan it isn't the whole world full of people doing the damage rather the 1% who are driving the Bus and keep a very tight grip on the worlds wealth.
I wonder what kind of life they have planned for my grand-daughter. - and yours

Last edited:
...and there are very good reasons why they don't broadcast specifics so much should be obvious.
Who isn't broadcasting it? - I think the guys at Cern (and all other observatories of varying types) quickly come around to the same laws of physics.

There's no point in pointing out the obvious time and time again. I think we don't see it on the news every day because it'd be as boring as brexit news.

"...such a body at such a place has once again confirmed that the first law of thermodynamics is actually, again or still, an actual confirmed law of physics"

The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Us humans, grabbing our little piece of the universe, are created with energy already knocking around, and when we pass on and become worm food, that energy gets put back into the universe.

I think if somebody had found a way to actually create free energy, they've just found a way to also transport themselves to anywhere in the universe, given the restrictions are largely our lifespan in the grand scheme of things, and the massive amount of energy to keep adjusting the 'time traveling machine' to hit a target that is forever moving away from us (to keep up with the expansion of the universe).

We know so little about the grand scheme of things. But time and time again we hit the same laws of the universe. And that only confirms that we are in fact living, and are in fact borrowing time, and energy. Which are one and the same when it comes to moving around.

(That's my one and only contributing post in this thread - you're welcome to think and say anything you want but I'm turning off alerts for this thread now I've had a bash at it. :D )

I do like these threads, and the minds behind them. Without such people we'd all be minions following the same pointless path maybe. But I can't sign up to something that's been proven time and time again is impossible - at least with the current knowledge and technology.

Last edited:
@Duncan. /if this free energy is so readily available. why is you PC/laptop still plugged into a mains socket?

I've had these debates before over the years, and the same points keep getting made in very similar ways and with a very similar lack of evidence. Nothing has yet convinced mem

Your Faraday Cage 'revelation' is no such thing unfortunately - the Faraday Cage is a valid theory. But not claimed to be 100 percent effective.

I tried to give him a special Rainbow tag "Magical" but it didn't pull off. The CSS broke something else. So I'll give it another go when I have more time. :D

Hi Dan I view things a little differently - I see these things running and also watch how they are diverted . where you see things as 'not proven' (which your supposed to) I rather see the opposite . The fact they dont get out of the bag is temporary. nothing is a certain as change - thats inevitable.
you keep questioning but I'm not sure what . The Trompe is free,clean energy which isn't being utilized . Dont even bother trying to scratch any deeper . Its there . its proven it purifies and oxygenates water . it's been used many times before (for thousands of years in fact) and has been aggesssivly supressed - it isn't being used now ask yourself - why not? -- as pointed out by James Corbett folks have been physologically altered. and education in the field halted
corbett report
were you looking at a free energy machine running alas you still would and could not belive it - I have seen that many times now.
Some folks actually get very aggresive and violent when confronted with what they know should be impossible.
you see here the usual childish arguments but no reasoning .
I present a free - clean energy system that can be used again and again with no moving parts which can power whole towns using a single bore hole - It isn't being used -- simple as that - isn't it?

Reply to Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock