Search the forum,

Discuss Khaleej Construction Limited in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guybrows

Hi, I ve just been offered a job in UAE with Khaleej Construction Limited. Just wondering if anyone had any experiance with this company or with working in UAE.
Thanks

working in dubai.

just been emailed by a firm called khaleej construction in dubai saying ive been accepted for a job i applied for online they have given me the t&c's and even the contract but im just apprehensive with regards to the whole situation has anybody else been offered a similar contract.

just recieved email from monday from same firm , going to try and get more info regarding job, if you have already received info let me know thanks.

Hi guybrows

I too have just been offered a job there to start on the 30th august, I just sent a few questions to him as
I am sceptical of a scam here. I'm hopin I'm wrong but the fact they want money upfront to pay for travel Docs is obviously concerning. He replied almost immediately even tho it's nearly 1am in Dubai right now. Must be working late I guess. He never answered all my questions but he guaranteed we would only be workng in UAE and after 6 months we get 4 weeks off and that we will have single person worker lodgings.

I would like to know a bit more t be honest tho. Have you asked any follow up questions?

Hi cyberpunk

do u mind if I ask what research you've done?
I am too veering down that road that it's a scam too but would like to be 100% sure.
Cheers

just recieved basic feedback saying the same , working on roads and houses , med care and insurance and 4 weeks leave every 6 month , i smell a scam like.

I reckon its a scam too. They wouldn't do it all by email i'm pritty sure you would get a phone call if you were starting a 2 year contract. Also cant find any info on the company apart from a website thats under construction. bummer.

Plus I can't seem to find an actual website for company
follow this and read the last para of 2nd link :-
controls dubai manager - controls engineer dubai manager | Mitula Jobs
from that page I clicked on the 'Construction Workers Needed, Dubai +info'
which is the 4th in the list and it took me here :-
Free Job Board-Manufacturing Jobs-FMCG-Food and Drink Industry Jobs- Careers in FMCG Food Manufacturing -
and the last paragraph says :-
Candidate Security - Stay Safe On-Line

Never reveal your NI Number or bank details
Never send money - Job hunting services in the UK are free - training and CV
services may be charged for.
Genuine companies will have a company domain for email - be cautious of gmail,
yahoo and other generic domains

Remember - if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Do not take the job - in my view its a scam.

Somewhere along the line they will ask for personal details - bank etc.

Like said before in earlier post they would not do everything via email or want any fees up front.

Chris

Oh it's 100% scam. No two ways about it. Also the domain of email address isn't right for a big construction company it would be along the lines of [email protected]. Plus no genuine company would ask u to pay any costs to get u there.

I think he's after our signatures more than any cash in all my correspondance with him he seems most eager to get my signature, wether he'll use that as a garantor for a loan or somethin I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: working in dubai.

just been emailed by a firm called khaleej construction in dubai saying ive been accepted for a job i applied for online they have given me the t&c's and even the contract but im just apprehensive with regards to the whole situation has anybody else been offered a similar contract.

Ive been in touch with them over over the last 3mths, contract start date was 30/08/10,
but still here in UK, they want £700 up front for residence visa, thinking about going, if i do go will keep you posted on what happens, bigbobbyx10.

Reply to Khaleej Construction Limited in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net