Discuss LED Lights - electric fire - where to get parts in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all. I am trying to repair a wall mounted electric fire ( glass fronted type with pebbles along the bottom )

Fire itself is working, ie heating Ok and the fan works.

Problem is the lights which give the flicker effect have stopped working properly, there are three lights which are on constantly.
Below the pebbles there is a strip of 25 coloured lights, when the fire is switched on only 3 of these light come on, I am presuming that the lights should come on and go off at regular intervals to produce a flickering effect.
Not sure if the strip is faulty or if there is some sort of controller which makes the lights flash

This light strip can be removed by taking out a couple of screws and simply unplugging a connector.

I have searched online for a replacement, but have drawn a blank. Not sure of the make of fire, I only know it was bought from B&Q a few years ago.

I have attached a couple of photos for info.

any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20191125_120312.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20191125_120317.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20191125_121307.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20191125_121324.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191125_121349.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11

Reply to LED Lights - electric fire - where to get parts in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I am currently in the process of building an extension and I need to purchase some led downlights for my kitchen but unsure how many I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I replaced an outdoor electrical socket recently with a 2 gang, BG socket which has LED lights to show when it is switched on. Since then I...
Replies
Views
I'm starting a new project on Monday, new dental practice conversion from a shop. Nothing new here, customer doesn't know what electrical heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, my friend is having a floating shelf with a electric fire, and I’m between minds where to put the socket, I was gonna put the socket behind...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone. I have fitted an extractor fan in my bathroom with an overrun timer, to start when the bathroom led lights are turned on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock