• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for Work in Staffordshire and Derbyshire area. in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

BenFromBurton

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello I'm Ben,

I'm currently doing my NVQ Level 2 + 3, 18th Edition, 2392 + 2394+2395 Inspection and testing and initial verification, Commissioning, Certification. BPEC Part P Defined scope and Full Scope. AM2 At the end of all of this.

I'm ex Royal Signals with electrical experience(General wiring of sockets/lighting/kitchen appliances and fused and non fused spurs) from serving for four years, been doing my course now for a few months. I'm 23 Years old and have a full clean licence(Up to HGV)
I'm punctual and hard working, available for as early as you need, willing to work weekends and any overtime needed, looking for a foot in the door of this industry.
I'm keen to learn and work, with a family to support, so if you can help point me in the right direction or help me out in anyway i'd be forever grateful.

BenFromBurton

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

BenFromBurton

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Looking for Work in Staffordshire and Derbyshire area. in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom