Discuss Max PFC to be recorded on DEIC in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ridgey88

Hi all, where stated to record the MAX PFC not the measured PFC where do you atain this value from without contacting the distributer, or can you put the measured value in both boxes?

also i noticed on the new 17th edition certs that there is now two boxes under design construction etc stateing BS7671 _____ amended to _____ where as before it was one box. as i understand you would enter 2008 in the first box but what about the second box?

Thanks for the help

kirk

Hi all, where stated to record the MAX PFC not the measured PFC where do you atain this value from without contacting the distributer, or can you put the measured value in both boxes?

also i noticed on the new 17th edition certs that there is now two boxes under design construction etc stateing BS7671 _____ amended to _____ where as before it was one box. as i understand you would enter 2008 in the first box but what about the second box?

Thanks for the help

kirk

Hi Kirk with reference to the two boxs yes I would put 2008 in first box as mentioned, in the second I put slash as there are no amendment at present, when BS7671 is amended than you will put the amendment number in that box, I beleive that some amendment are in the pipe line on medical etc.

Your first question for a 100A supply the Max PFC will be 16kA apart from say London where it could be higher (could be25kA), but for all domestic and most small commerical etc 16 kA is max. Now if you required a single or 3 phase supply in excess of 100A per phase than if worth contacting the distributer, or visit there web page to find Max PFC and Ze.

Reply to Max PFC to be recorded on DEIC in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net