Discuss membership in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

gawd, there's niceic, elecsa, napit, bsi, and stroma. take your pick, or if irish, take your shovel.

stroma thats the one i have been out of electrics for a while now and only did do bashing anyway have been a mechanic last few years and getting asked to now do some electical works via friends ect so going to register as part p installer as have outdoor electrics and ccu,s to install best i get my mft calibrated lol

I'm with Stroma Tuck.

They are definitely cheaper than the others by around £150 p/annum for your annual renewal. I'm not sure if they'll keep there price at £250(ex VAT) but at the moment it is still at that price.

The assessor I have is very thorough which I like and he will insist on you having the up to date literature (especially BS7671 and Part P approved document).

Heres a link to there website Competent Person Schemes (CPS) - Stroma

Also just type 'stroma' into the search bar on this forum and quite a lot of useful information will come up.

Until they put their prices up I will definitely stay with them.

Hi hippy

many thanks for that i will register in the new year with stroma as having not been doing bashing for a while now i am now getting enquiries for little jobs to do i have been working as a grease monkey for the last 2-3 years and really enjoy i was lucky enough to have a good friend who took me under there wing and has been working along side me i am now confident in mechanicle but auto electrics are a different issue i respect auto sparks who fault find as i have done some but you have really got to know your stuff and be good at diagrams and components

Reply to membership in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net