Discuss Million £ driving simulator in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

just had the pleasure of going on the uni`s driving simulator. Million quids worth. it`s the closest you get to driving a car whilst not driving a car if you know what i mean.
it looked like something out of NASA. piccies to follow

front_page02.jpg

inside it was a jaguar s type donate from jaguar full car just with the front end chopped in half. went with Paul today and had a go on it. there was this numpty there that decided he was going to race every car on the dual carrigeway on the hard shoulder and the grass at 130 mph. i have never laughed as much :D when he got fed up with the hard shoulder he went onto the other carridge way and did over a ton into the oncoming cars?? please someone stop me if i ever say i am off to be a driving instructor :D

sweet what they do fill yo up on red bull then leave you to it for 48hrs see if you fall asleep and keep flashing signs in front of your eyes lol

Last edited:
sweet what they do fill yo up on red bull then leave you to it for 48hrs see if you fall asleep

they are trialling women and a certain drink at the moment over a few weeks to see if the drink works :D:D maybee they are seeing if they can parallel park after drinking it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
good at least somebody is trying to teach them how to drive properly without the make up in one hand and the mobile in the other maybe it will give them wings?

:D oh thats another, affects on crashes etc due to sat navs mobile phones etc. even the mirrors have the roda in real time in them with the cars etc. quite impressed really. toyota have built one but won`t let on how much it cost. the guy reckons it would have been around £250 million pounds, now thats a whole load of cars :D

yep had one of those spent many a night messing with them

and commodores with the games that crashed it was a effort just to get a game completed for all the crashes

the first games console i ever had was a binatone and basically it was white blocks on a black sceen haha shooting, tennis etc

yep had one of those spent many a night messing with them

and commodores with the games that crashed it was a effort just to get a game completed for all the crashes

the first games console i ever had was a binatone and basically it was white blocks on a black sceen haha shooting, tennis etc

:D i had one of those stick game consoles as a kid too mate. gees how old eh? :D 37 years old and this threads making me feel 80 :D

yes mate know the feeling you could shoot the gun on it behind you or at the roof and still hit the duck (well White Pixelated block on the screen)

back in the day mate

Reply to Million £ driving simulator in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net