Discuss Mind Game....DO NOT browse the replies until you have watched the vid! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;E0ShFBaiRVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ShFBaiRVs[/video]

Just follow the instructions and see if you get your mind blown!:freak:

Last edited:
Re: Mind Game....

apparently i'm in the 2% with pink screwdriver.

Didn't work for me either, I thought of a blue spanner. Maybe because I just finished changing a flat tyre on my car.

Last edited:
I'll admit it got me and was quite impressed when it came up with the answer but I don't believe the 2% claim which is typical of these kinds of posts...

Maybe its the wrong place to post TBH as we all use tools most days and its easy to quickly think of any number of them... still worried about tel's pink screwdriver though :confused:

Re: Mind Game....

It says a lot about you tele Mmmm

I got.red.Crow.bar
Red as I'm green/red colour blind. So as soon as I read colour I was think oh flip lots hope not red or.green
And tool automatically think of breaking in to cars and stuff tooled up
Maybe I shouldnt said that

Got me straight, I thought red hammer. Freaky stuff! Tried it on Mrs thinking a girl brain might not succumb, and she said green hammer. See Tel even a girl doesn't say pink mate! Don't use hammers everyday, but am guessing that hammers would be generally one of the more obvious tools. Not sure about the colour bit though.... Maybe there's a subliminal message in there somewhere, there is usually a logical explanation.

Last edited:
Dont think that they say RED HAMMER as being 98% people pick

is becasue after doing all the maths for Naff all, all you can think of its killing someone (RED)
with a Hammer (Maybe a claw hammer for max effect)

Reply to Mind Game....DO NOT browse the replies until you have watched the vid! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net