Discuss parking charges in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening to the Forum. How do members recover the parking charges incurred
by meters, or, paying the £600 a year Trader's Permit, on smaller jobs taking
an hour or two. Round it up a fiver? Or, that'll be £43 please, Missus.

It's not so much of an issue here, but where they apply I charge them direct to the job. It's in my T's & C's too along with access permits, skips on the road etc, that the customer pays them.

I've only ever had one guy question it, and once I'd explained the situation he payed.

for me that is the difference between jib hourly rates and the amount a private contractor charges, parking the diesel the C charge etc etc etc. this is on the smaller in and out jobs. on the larger price jobs i would work it into the cost of the job.

for me that is the difference between jib hourly rates and the amount a private contractor charges, parking the diesel the C charge etc etc etc. this is on the smaller in and out jobs. on the larger price jobs i would work it into the cost of the job.

Strangely... I could kiss you! You've just reminded me to pay for congestion charge for yesterday lol!!

no kisses please,
no wait what do you look like.
auto pay is the way to go
david is beckoning people closer as he is going to whisper a secret
(have noticed they do not always charge you when you go in the zone 9 out of 14 visits in last 6 months)

Reply to parking charges in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & gals, I gave in and bought the new Megger MFT-X1. Got my hands on it Friday night, had a little play with it, used it at work on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The owner of the business I work for along with myself have created a DIY inverter setup that is giving us some issues. We bought...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock