Discuss Problems with NICEIC online in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I am having a weird problem with the NICEIC website, Am just finishing a EIC on the website, but for some reason it wont let me sign the QS bit digitally, I can create certificates but can not finalise them ready for printing or emailing to hand to customer, it was working fine yesterday.
It seems my permissions have some how changed? I cant see my account/bill section aswell, so guess i wont be paying them either!
Not sure why as I am a one man band who does all the bits myself.
I cant ring tech support until next week...
Anybody else having a problem? or had similar?
But of a pain as i wanted to get the bits done out the way, shall have to wait it seems to finish last little bit.
I have never really liked the niceic online site, the sending a notification to building control is fine, but the certification part is clunky. A lot can be said for the humble pen and paper!

I am having a weird problem with the NICEIC website, Am just finishing a EIC on the website, but for some reason it wont let me sign the QS bit digitally, I can create certificates but can not finalise them ready for printing or emailing to hand to customer, it was working fine yesterday.
It seems my permissions have some how changed? I cant see my account/bill section aswell, so guess i wont be paying them either!
Not sure why as I am a one man band who does all the bits myself.
I cant ring tech support until next week...
Anybody else having a problem? or had similar?
But of a pain as i wanted to get the bits done out the way, shall have to wait it seems to finish last little bit.
I have never really liked the niceic online site, the sending a notification to building control is fine, but the certification part is clunky. A lot can be said for the humble pen and paper!
I had same drama a few months ago. Phoned them up and they sorted it whilst on the phone. Not that it's going to help you now.

Need to make a note of the time of day / day of week
IT department may have a routine.
(may even depend on which end of Alphabet -Acct /user name is)
..Sysadmin probably remotely has an eye on it ....(Don't despair)
..(Today--Sat-30th-10PM-ish)
Cash points were always Empty at Xmas , not so long ago.

Last edited:
Demand a year's refund on your subscription.
That would be the day!! They did knock £50 off when i joined as i came across as reluctant and said i was thinking of going to stroma as its cheaper. The woman on phone offered me a discount... I wasjoining anyway but tried my luck...
They give £50 off to most people when you join. You just got to ask. I will try same at renewal as if they knock money off for newbies then they ought to look after existing members too...

That would be the day!! They did knock £50 off when i joined as i came across as reluctant and said i was thinking of going to stroma as its cheaper. The woman on phone offered me a discount... I wasjoining anyway but tried my luck...
They give £50 off to most people when you join. You just got to ask. I will try same at renewal as if they knock money off for newbies then they ought to look after existing members too...

F me I'm gonna try that this year.

Whenever I've had similar problems on the Elecsa one (Certsure, so must be the same), it was always done to the cookies or something like that on the particular PC or laptop, that have accumulated over time. As Lee says, normally a quick fix by technical, but as they are closed till Tuesday.........:mad:

You could try using another PC or device to log in with. Might work?

Reply to Problems with NICEIC online in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net