Discuss Puzzling installation in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

If this is run from a 'genuine' source, rather than via extraneous bonding, then can a single suitable sized earth at each point be considered safe for fault protection on an RFC? and if so what is that size?
Taking your max Zs of 0.38, so fault current of 605 amps, I think I'm ending up with 3mm csa using adiabatic. I believe you said somewhere between 2.5 and 4mm.
I'm also reflecting there should be a way to tell the equation you've had 3 cans of 1664 though, so you'd better check my maths....

Taking your max Zs of 0.38, so fault current of 605 amps, I think I'm ending up with 3mm csa using adiabatic. I believe you said somewhere between 2.5 and 4mm.
I'm also reflecting there should be a way to tell the equation you've had 3 cans of 1664 though, so you'd better check my maths....
like your style. 1664 is 1 of the few available lagers that are drinkable.

Reply to Puzzling installation in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Helping out a friend and a CU change is really the best option as sockets in kitchen and downstairs room not on RCD protection. Now one of the WTF...
Replies
Views
Some advise or views would be appreciated. My supply is 100 amp single phase. I purchased my property 3 years ago or so, the owner prior to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm planning to remove a stud wall seperating my dining room and kitchen. On the dining room side of the stud wall, there is a double...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock