Discuss Random Music Chat Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aw sorry I didn't see this sooner! Next time tag me in :)
[automerge]1570466201[/automerge]
I will start off then - Who's your favourite band?

Last edited:
Favourite band ,tricky my tastes vary from Abba , to Zztop ,
I keep coming back to Pink Floyd (student days) ,and may have overdosed on "Stickle-Back" C/O one track only- local radio .
(Some screamo ,is my antidote to getting 80s Disco un-stuck from my head !)
..Some Rammstein comedy..

Favourite band ,tricky my tastes vary from Abba , to Zztop ,
I keep coming back to Pink Floyd (student days) ,and may have overdosed on "Stickle-Back" C/O one track only- local radio .
(Some screamo ,is my antidote to getting 80s Disco un-stuck from my head !)
..Some Rammstein comedy..
i forgot about Rammstein. not heard them for ages.

On a couple of occasions Rammstein have successfully soothed my 9 month old daughter to sleep when she seemed inconsolable. AC/DC was also a firm favourite in this respect when she was younger-with an almost instant effect from Thunderstruck particularly. Likewise Nothing by A.

I'm hoping her taste in music will continue!

So you all seem to like your rock music then? I like slash, seen him a few times but I'm. More into pop these days haha. Love Ed!! I'll get my coat.. ????

Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Hook
ACDC
Beautiful South
Boney M
Erasure
Prince
Depeche Mode

Bit of a mix there eh!

Last edited:
Ok then, I'll put who I have on my phone.

100 classical hits
t.A.T.u.
Kanye West
Green Day
Radiohead
The Best Opera Album
The Stranglers
The Human League
Black Eyed Peas
The Cranberries
The Prodigy
Evanescence
Mika
Linkin Park
Nirvana
Depeche Mode
The Specials
Soft Cell
Yazoo.
The Dickies
The The
Visage

I also have quite a few single songs by different artists.. like U96 (Das Boot) and other random songs.

I do like other artists, like Siouxsie and the banshees, The Sex Pistols... to name a few, but they are not on my phone.

Reply to Random Music Chat Thread in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net