Discuss Schedule of test results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

waynelester

Can anyone give me some advice.I am about to install a secondary cu board approx 20m away from main board.the new board will only have three ways,one for a small lighting circuit,one for a small socket circuit and a circuit for a shed. i intend to supply new board with 6mm t&e from 40a breaker in main board which is also rcd protected..my problem is that im not sure how to fill in the eic and test results as one is a distribution circuit.will both go on one cert also is it necessary to install any aditional bonding in the new board or is the t&e sufficient.any advice greatly appreciated

i would personally produce a EIC for the new feed from the current DB to the new DB.

then i would produce another EIC for that DB as well listing the new circuits etc etc!! bare you installing RCD at new DB as well..?? as you cant have 2 x 30ma in same circuit as it causes problems!!

i would rather split the tails at the current supply board and run a totally independant supply to the new DB and keep them all seperate.

Reply to Schedule of test results in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I am in the process of training to be an electrician and have a question. When filling out a EIC for a new circuit am I required to test...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Probs a simple one here but when testing a 3 phase board for ze as part of a periodic inspection plus part initial verification of a...
Replies
Views
I had an interesting little job this morning. Three sockets in an extension were not working and haven't worked for quite some time (years). It...
Replies
Views
all currently working towards my 2391 c&g I&T . I know how to calculate v.d. but the mock test I found online seems a bit out of date or I'm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock