Discuss skoda mk2 headlights in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello, I want to ask, I'm going to change the lights on a Skoda mk2 for a black version, I noticed that they only have one h7 bulb and a bixenon projector. The original has two h7 bulbs. One in the projector and one for the high beams. I want to ask if I will need any reduction and if it will work at all?. Or some advice on how to improve the lights on the car. (luminosity) Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_133856.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240417_133907.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240417_134247.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3
I dont know the answer to this one, but you will probably need to find out if the xenon driver is included as part of the light or a separate module.

Reply to skoda mk2 headlights in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm trying to put a light-bar on my (facelifted) Land Rover Freelander 2. I'm wanting to wire it so the light-bar will be energised when I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Great forum with lots of advice read and greatly received over the years! I have a question here that I am hopeful somebody here can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping someone might be able to help a little, we got our daughter a renault twizy, but the headlights do not work. The side lights...
Replies
Views
Hello, I currently have two switches in my bathroom. One controls the lights above the sink and the other controls a light above the toilet and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock