Discuss Sma inverter reset? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Out of curiosity why do you need to do this ? also I think the inverter would probably have to be sent either to the service agent or back to Germany

If it can be done, and you do it, at the very least you will need a Grid Guard code from SMA. Just get in touch with SMA technical direct (in Germany!)

Assuming that the inverter is a HF or TL (with built in bluetooth) or has the bluetooth piggy back card installed you should be able to change this with Sunny Explorer running on a PC/Laptop with a bluetooth adapter. I'm pretty sure that you can change this with the installer password (default is 1111) and that you do not need a grid guard code from SMA. However, I can't check at the moment as my inverter has a piggy back card, so you can only connect via Sunny Explorer during daylight hours...

Assuming that the inverter is a HF or TL (with built in bluetooth) or has the bluetooth piggy back card installed you should be able to change this with Sunny Explorer running on a PC/Laptop with a bluetooth adapter. I'm pretty sure that you can change this with the installer password (default is 1111) and that you do not need a grid guard code from SMA. However, I can't check at the moment as my inverter has a piggy back card, so you can only connect via Sunny Explorer during daylight hours...

Correct as this is how I added to mine recently.....

Reply to Sma inverter reset? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net