Discuss Sourcing replacement Globo 12363 in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
We have an LED recessed light that has failed. The unit is marked GLOBO 12363 (which I'm assuming to be a model number). But I can find no reference to this in all the usual on-line places (ebay, Amazon, Globo's website)... At first I assumed this recessed fitting would simply accept a GU10-style lamp until I extracted the thing from the ceiling, only to find that it appears impossible to get the bulb/LED out.
Any ideas whether (and where) these are still available? Other detail on the (partially obliterated) labelling include 2017/13 and 80542. (Web searches on 80542 hasn't yielded anything so far). If the 2017/13 reference indicates a manufacturing date, I would have expected to be able to find SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE on the web referencing this thing.
TIA for any bright suggestions.

TL;DR
UPDATE:
Solved; managed to find one via e-bay searching via "IP65" instead.
Reactions: DPG
Glad you found one!

.. .. ..

Reply to Sourcing replacement Globo 12363 in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net