• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Stuff you need to pass the 2377 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

longshanks

Hi

I am not sure if this is allowed but i have just attended and passed the 2377-20 Pat Testing course. I purchased a few things for it so that it would help me to pass the curse more easily (which it did).

I no longer req this stuff as the only book i need is the Code of Practice which i have photo copied and put in its own folder.

So i have put the stuff on Ebay to get rid of.

So if anybody wants them either pm me here and make me an offer on here or go down the bidding route on Ebay.

PAT Testing Books on eBay (end time 25-Feb-11 17:18:54 GMT)

If this isn't allowed i am sorry and just delete my post.

Lol i have no idea how much the postage would be so i just put what others put, if somebody can find me a cheaper postage i would use that.

can you imagine going to court with your photocopy of the IEE CoP for Pat testing!! hahaha! look ur honor it says it here on my scrappy piece of dog eared print out!

though to be fair to the guy - them books will weigh a fair bit and will be a large(ish) package so might not be so far off the mark as regards actual P&P costs

amother ebayer trying to bump up his fee with postage!

Why would i do that?

The cheapest i have found for the weight is £6.99 so i am losing money, Also my copy of the Code of Practice is in colour and its in a binder so it is in great nick. All i want is for somebody to get a bargain and help them with their course.

Nothing wrong with that is there?

Reply to Stuff you need to pass the 2377 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net