Discuss sunny portal / bluetooth in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

morpheus75

hello all
just finished my install sanyo and sma 3000hf and i have connected sunnyweb box. but keep getting 'registration to sunny portal failed', port settings and router are all ok as i can login from outside the house. any ideas please?
also these inverters are bluetooth enabled and i have searched using my pc and laptop but nothing has come up. the setting for rotary dial 'c' on the quick module has been left at position 1 ie 'on' but cannot see them. i am using macbook and an imac which have built in bluetooth.
many thanks in advance

The third dial needs to be set from 2-F, position 1 only allows communication between inverters.

You will struggle to communicate with the inverter using OSX as the SMA software is not compatible. Use a Windows machine and make sure you are within 10m of the inverter.

cheers guys, changed to position 2 and i can now detect it, just need a windows laptop to use it, will borrow my brothers!
i managed to get registered on sunnyportal, it was port numbers, i run a webserver but sunnyportal likes only port 80 so when i switch sunny back to 80 everything registered. just need to configure and get the data uploaded now.
if anyone has any good guides please let me know coz struggling a little bit. the pv install was a lot easier than this setup!!

Reply to sunny portal / bluetooth in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I've moved in to a house with a string of eight panels in series, connected to a SE2200H . The previous home owner had the inverter...
Replies
Views
I am new to the forum so Hi to everyone out there! I am also a new DIY Solar PV user and I am looking for some technical advice on an unusual...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever had code 6403 on a sunny boy 3680 inverter. The inverter has been replaced 3 times on advice from SMA as they are saying it's an...
Replies
Views
I have to set up sunny portal for a customer at the weekend. I have never used it and lat I heard you needed a sunny webox, is this still the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Now having problem with my sunny Beam. It has been fine for about 3 years but has now not recording the days output. I can get a reading...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock